- Vision & Mission
Vision & Mission
What is Expected of PNS Arihant Public Academy Student?
- They should take good care of their health and be robust and strong.
- They should always be friendly with others in the school and even outside.
- They should avoid vulgarity in their talk and behavior.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
They should face difficulties courageously.
- They should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents,
brothers and sisters and in school to teachers and companies and any unattended
visitor they happen to meet on the school premises.
- They should never cheat or be unfair at play.
- They should stand up when a teacher or a visitor comes to talk to them.
- They should be truthful whatever be the cost.
- They should never be cruel. They must know that crueity is the trait of a bully while kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
- They should respect the beauty of the classroom and of the school premises and report any damage they may observe.
- They should never hesitate to say ‘no’ when asked or tempted to do a thing which they know to be wrong.
- They should respect the liberty and the rights of others.
- Instead of laminating and grumbling over the evils of the world, they should try to contribute their share to make it a better place to live in.
- They should look upon people from all parts of the world as their brethren, irrespective of their colour and creed.
- They should not waste their time in idle gossip.
- They should take pride in wearing the school uniform.