Admission and Withdrawal
1. The Principal reserves to himself/herself the right to refuse admission to any child without furnishing any reason.
2. At the time of registration of a pupil parents are required to submitted :
3. Any pupil caught cheating or using unfair means during an examination/text may not only be given zero in the subject concerned but an incident of this nature may lead to his withdrawl/explusion by the head of the school.
4. In case a pupil stops attending the school any information to the school authorities, his name will be struck off the rolls 10 days after he stops coming the school.
5. Pupils can also be asked to leave the school on disciplinary ground.
6. Once clear month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil is to be withdrawn.
7. Those who leave the school in May must in all case pay the fee for the month of June.
8. Transfer Certificate is not issued until all the school dues are cleared and clearance from the all the concerned departments obtained.